Pre-school classes are for ages 3-6 and are
45 minutes in length.
These classes consist of Tap - pre Ballet - Jazz and creative movement.
This is a great group activity to keep the little ones active.
This class is 45 minutes in length, once a week.
The season runs from September through May.
A pair of Ballet slippers and a pair of Tap shoes, see teacher for style and colour requirements.
Students must wear a bodysuit/leotard and tights.
Ballet skirts are permitted but not required.
Wrap sweater and leg warmers may be worn for warm ups, but are not necessary.
Jeans or corduroy are not acceptable in any classes of dance.
Jewelry of any kind is not accepted.
These dress code rules are in place for the dancers safety.
1. NO jeans, cords, excessively baggy clothing or jewelry in class.
2. NO gum or candy in class.
3. NO gymnastics in class.
4. Indoor Voices only please.
5. NO sitting on shelves or hanging from coat racks.
6. Keep Quiet and LISTEN to your teachers when they are speaking or Demonstrating.
7. NO fighting or shoving, EVERYONE is a team and MUST work together.
8. MOST important HAVE FUN !