Try this feminine form of dance.
A sensuous style of Middle Eastern dance which improves flexibility, gives you self confidence and is a good way to loose weight, improve posture and will add some wiggle to you walk.
As you move through the levels you will learn to dance with a veil, zills, candles and canes.
A fun workout that leaves you feeling relaxed.
Classes are one hour in length and are once a week.
The season runs from September through May.
You must be at least 7 years old to enroll in this class.
Drop-in classes available twice a week throught the year.
Bare feet, socks or you may wear jazz shoes (see teacher for style) stretchy pants fitted to the knee and flared out from there and a body suit or shirt that does not cover the hands and is not excessively baggy.
Jeans or corduroy are not acceptable in any classes of dance.
Jewelry of any kind is not accepted.
These dress code rules are in place for the dancers safety.
1. NO jeans, cords, excessively baggy clothing or jewelry in class.
2. NO gum or candy in class.
3. NO gymnastics in class.
4. Indoor Voices only please.
5. NO sitting on shelves or hanging from coat racks.
6. Keep Quiet and LISTEN to your teachers when they are speaking or Demonstrating.
7. NO fighting or shoving, EVERYONE is a team and MUST work together.
8. MOST important HAVE FUN !