Welcome to Amanda's School of Dance.
From here you can choose a dance category from the left hand side to see what types of dance lessons are available.
Dance is a fun way to keep fit and keeps you active.
It improves discipline and focus and it is also a great way to make new friends, plus a great way to shed unwanted pounds.
Dance is also a great way to build self confidence and improve flexability.
Its just fun and anyone can dance from 3 to 83.
* Amanda School of Dance is the only dance school in Saint John to Offer Hawaiian dance classes.
* We have extra classes for the year end showcase for FREE.
* We have our own British DJ, who makes unique music for all our classes and performances.
* We take part in the annual Saint John " Santa Claus Parade ".
* We encourage a fun and friendly environment, great for making new friends.
* We have a Christmas performance and party for all our students.
* We offer discounts to " Pro Kids ", so more underprivileged children can learn to dance.
* We have a year end recital that everyone can participate in, no matter what their ability level !
* Smaller class sizes, so each student gets more personal attention.
* We teach for the love of dance and not the love of money.
* Professionally trained dance teacher who has 25 plus years of experience, scoring 100% on each of her dance exams, competing in several competitions with many 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards and has performed at various events in and around the city.
* We make memories that last a lifetime.